Testing Technologies is continuously looking for strong global and local partners to respond more effectively to customer needs in testing.
To date, we hold more than 20 partnerships with companies across Europe, USA and Asia that spread the ideas and basic principles of systematic, automated TTCN-3-based testing in their home regions.
It would be a pleasure for us to welcome you on board and start discussing about a long term cooperation. To do so, please contact sales-at-testingtech.com.
- Partner and company logo for publication
- Discounts up to 40% on licenses for resale
- Discounts of 50% on licenses for in-house use
- Discounts of 20% on support for in-house use
- Discounts for in-house TTCN-3 trainings
- Commission of 15% on training for resale
- Marketing material (brochures, presentations, demos, case studies, give-aways... )
- Marketing activities (PR, conferences/exhibitions, promotion... )
- Joint webinars
- Mutual database marketing activities for dedicated region
- Reseller/ Distributor
- Sales agents or distributor pushing products into defined markets
- Experienced companies in Telecom, Datacom, Automotive
- Professional Service Provider
- Project partner aiming to sell and run TTCN-3 based project
- Dedicated technical consultants getting familiar with TTCN-3 for new projects
- Solution Provider
- Designing test solutions for special markets and customers
- Interested in selling solutions worldwide via TT Partner Network
- Technology/Software Partner
- Integrating TT software into their environment (OEM agreement)
- Network Equipment Vendors
- Designing, producing and selling products for communication
- Interested in certifying equipment by functionality, interoperability and stress testing
- Telecom and Internet Provider
- Integrating new equipment into existing networks
- Doing functionality and interoperability testing
- Testing equipment and services on load and stress items
- New Markets
- Manufacturing industry for testing communication between components, modules or complex systems
- High Market Potential with Experienced TTCN-3 Company
- Technology leader in TTCN-3
- State-of-the-art products and solutions
- Individual solutions based on a common standard
- Extra high sales margins and new business model opportunities
- Flexibility and fast response times worldwide
- Profit from a Global Standard Technology
- Well established and powerful test language
- Highest flexibility in designing and maintaining test software
- Technology-independent applications
- Full test automation
- Future-proof investments through guaranteed enhancements
- Excellent Support and Training
- Exclusive sales conditions and commission for reselling
- Support in all sales phases
- Free trial licenses, special benefits and discounts
- Training courses for all levels from beginners to experts
- Access to technical know-how of TT consultants
Interested companies contact Testing Technologies at sales-at-testingtech.com and give information about business activities and their objectives/expectations. Afterwards, mutual interests in cooperating will be discussed via personal meeting or webinar.
Testing Technologies and Partner research the market potential of Partner's region. In case of high potential and good market coverage, Testing Technologies will propose a contract package covering Distribution/Reselling and Professional Services.
In parallel to business negotiation, Partner will name a technical person being authorized for evaluation of Testing Technologies' free product package. Partner is also offered free access to Testing Technologies' TTCN-3 support team for technical questions.
After closing the cooperation agreement, Testing Technologies will send a marketing package including company brochure, product documents, datasheets, newsletters, give-aways, etc. Furthermore Partner will receive marketing slides in PDF format to be used for sales activities like customer presentations.
Partner will introduce Testing Technologies' tools to customers and discuss their attitude about the application of TTCN-3. The customer will either be invited to a regular TTCN-3 webinar, or Testing Technologies and Partner organize meetings/roadshows.
Partner will strive to extend all sales and marketing activities in order to obtain projects or gain customers. Testing Technologies will forward existing or new leads to the Partner in the relevant region.
After first projects, Testing Technologies and Partner will enlarge and intensify their partnership. Testing Technologies will regularly send all necessary information about products, solutions or relating issues, and new marketing material. Partner will regularly update Testing Technologies with information about the trend of business.
If you are interested in a cooperation please contact sales-at-testingtech.com